Sunday, February 15, 2009

Flooding in

It seemed like as soon as I booked my flights to Kenya, the voices of doubts started to talk at me. The ugly voices of doubt, spewing its lethal poison. Don't spend the money....you will be away from your family for 3 weeks....your traveling alone....you will get sick....how can this trip possibly help anyone....24 hours of flying, 19 hours of lay over, are you flippen nuts (?!)....are you sure God is calling you to do this....As I process all of this I am convinced it is the evil one that is trying to distract me. What better victory would he have if I stayed home. Stayed home on the couch and never walked one step in obedience or faith to our Lord. I will go to Kenya. I have no clue as to what God has in store for me for there. But I will go in what I feel is obedience to God. Obedience to a calling that took place 36 years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers