Sunday, February 8, 2009

Here I go

Tomorrow I make my plane reservations for my trip to Kitale, Kenya. On April the 28th I fly to Kenya to see an orphanage and the work of Daniel Lipparelli and the team of Transformed International. WOW!! Yikes!! How did I get here?!?! Ah, that is a great question!! Over the next days, weeks and months I will attempt to share with you the answer to that question and answers to many other questions that will pop up.
I hope you will come along with me on this amazing journey!!

2 comments:

  1. I'll be anxious to follow your adventures. Know that there are people here, and there, that will care for your needs and security so that you will have a safe and productive trip. soon you will be making the trip more often, taking others with you and wonder "what was all the anxiety about in the first place". That's what happened to me. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Followers